AUDIOVISUAL SPECIALIZED TECHNICAL COMPANY
Structured cabling systems are a universal platform where both voice and data and images are transmitted and are a must for the construction of new facilities or modernizing existing tool. It offers solutions to the needs with regard to the reliable transmission of information, by solid media, voice (VoIP), data and video (IPTV, multimedia file transfer).
Installation of structured cabling must respect the highest international standards for data, voice and power both polarized and general service in order to get the best system performance.
Structured Wiring main advantages:
- Mobility, ease of growth and expansion.
- Integration at high transmission speeds compatible databases that support all LAN 100/1000 Mbps speeds above.
- Flexibility for the maintenance of facilities, devices and accessories.
- Creates the necessary infrastructure to support the coexistence of local, central telephone networks, fax, video conferencing, IP TV, internet and other services supported on UTP category 5e or 6, according to its performance.
- Ease of system administration.
All services of the entity, are made driving through a wiring system in common (UTP 5e or 6). The panels on the premises and patching (patch panels) jacks ending in RJ45 connectors that are wired internally according to the established standard (EIA / TIA 568B).
Rack installed in panels patched all terminals of different premises to which services will be provided are represented. The allocation of the same to each point, is implemented with cables patched into the telephone system, the data switch (switch) or other incoming service, being identified with labels or colors for ease of administration and troubleshooting.
Additionally you can also incorporate fiber optic services to provide support for multiple buildings or between floors when a high-speed backbone is required.
Jobs in reliable and safe conditions are provided using RJ45-RJ45 (patch cord) cables to the measure to optimize the loose cables.